PWN Lisbon NeuroLeadership Program 2020-2021
Two levels, the same approach, growing challenges and personal engagement.
Brain, mind, body – neurosciences in action
September 2020 > January 2021
Life design & talent management
May 2021 > November 2021 (Summer Break from late June till mid-September)
Recent advancements in the neurosciences, neurobehavioral medicines and psychology are moving us to a bigger knowledge about our brain, mind and body. Grasping the understanding of research leads us to design better adjustments and adaptive leadership behaviors.
PWN Lisbon Neuroleadership Program offers you a hands-on work with hypothesis, plans and techniques that can help you improve your purpose, your collaborative performance and how you experience your Career.
In 2020/2021, the course will be held online, with synchronous and asynchronous sessions due to the global extraordinary condition.
Our speakers are both national and international. Course is mainly delivery in Portuguese, some sessions to be held in English with international guests.
Special edition 2020/2021 will offer:
· New challenges will also be held with two new approaches: design thinking and gamification.
· PWN Leadership course is going Global as a few sessions will be joined by other PWN members from other city networks
WHY APPLYING FOR THE PROGRAM?
In a fast pacing world, balancing our live become central. Handling personal and professional challenges are coming every day, and the permanent need of adjusting and re-skilling is a must-have to thrive in life. Based on the best experiments and recent research, the course baseline on neuroscience will help you to focus on:
· Acknowledgement of profile and behaviour patterns
· Neuroplasticity to develop self-knowledge and resilience
· Behavioural change techniques to design adaptation
Gamification and mobile adaptive learning will help you to develop:
· Engagement and Joy
· Memory training (enhancement of working memory and long term memory)
· Collaborative work engagement in duels and battels
And lastly, Design Thinking Techniques will help you to increase:
· Innovation creativity
· Negotiation ability
· Collaborative work
· Agile Action
· Shared Vision
Key areas of the sessions:
· Profiling and Self-knowledge
· How the brain learns: learn, forget, and relearn as the best way to adapt to uncertainty
· Executive functions and decision taking
· Think slow, think fast and the implications on anticipation to take better decisions
· Sleep, food, physical performance, and healthy life
· Gamification, Adaptive Learning
· Design Thinking
· Emotions, empathy, and Ethics/Moral
· Empathy, trust, and teams
· The power to anticipate trends and the Prospective Leadership in decision taking
· Career Development Techniques
· Deal with change
· Psychological Capital
· Reframing your journey
· Reflect on your choices
Level I: Closed
Level II: NEW DATED, until May 15th. Link for application: https://forms.gle/Bo96VqZorbpXdYFA8
FEES & PAYMENT
210€ per level*
Including certificate DGERT, by attending to a minimum of 85% sessions.
*Its mandatory to be PWN Lisbon member - Premium or Corporate - to attend to our program, being that payment will only be requested after confirmed admission
*Non-members and Free Users, once selected and admitted to the program, must become PWN LISBON Premium members, with the payment of 85€ annual fee
Find more information about @NEUROLEADERSHIP_PROGRAM_2020-2021
and Level II session details UPDATED 2020_2021_Calendar_Level2_Updated